Tuesday 19 July 2011

Electric Snapshot: FRASIER.

GOOD NIGHT, SEATTLE - WE REALLY DID LOVE YOU

This is the greatest tv comedy show ever. I can't put into words how much I loved this show during its eleven season run. This final episode had me near tears for every end to a journey is sad no matter how fantastic the ride. And this was the bestest ride ever. Everything about it was perfect; characters, cast, and the brilliant writing. Can't believe it's been nearly seven years since it finished. It's funny how you sometimes measure the passing of years by comparing it to events during it. I think I'll call my time "since the Frasier days." So many memories of a wonderful series, but my favourite line and moment was the "this dress is so tight I had to take my knickers off to get into it" from Daphne with a pop eyed Niles standing behind her having a silent cardiac arrest at the thought. Good night, Seattle and thanks for the memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment